Nanny for Missionaries in Italy
Full Time – Live-in Position
- A live-in nanny role within the family, working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Typically the nanny will have weekends off, but is expected to attend worship with the family on Sunday.
- Assist with caring for the non-school age children while the parents minister and homeschool the other children. This will involve feeding, changing, and playing with the children, as well as helping them stay on their sleep schedule.
- Assist with household chores such as cleaning up after the children, laundry, unexpected messes, and other typical household duties.
- Regular babysitting duties to allow the parents time to minister, date, etc.
- Raise the necessary funds to cover travel, salary, and living expenses.
- Housing and Utilities
- All family meals. The position gives the freedom to eat outside of family meals, but those meals will not be covered.
- In most cases, transportation while in country will be provided. The exception could be on weekends with conflicting plans and schedules. Local transportation is safe and inexpensive.
- A deep and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- A faithful member of a local church
- Demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit
- Loves children, can forgive easily and allows love to cover a multitude of offenses.
- Has an interest in living overseas and is willing to experience another culture.
- Full agreement with DTN’s statement of belief, core convictions, and ministry DNA